Red Knot Cabernet Sauvignon
Item Code: STO-WA-002
This Red Knot Cabernet from Shingleback has a high volume of fruit, making for a more flavourful wine with plenty of dark berry character and natural sweetness. This great value Cabernet will please the palate, with a lingering finish for long-lasting satisfaction.
TROPHY: "Best Cabernet Sauvignon" 2018 McLaren Vale Wine Show GOLD MEDAL: 2018 McLaren Vale Wine Show (class 14) 2018 Melbourne International Wine Competition 2018 New World Wine Awards, New Zealand Gold Medal - 2017 China Wine & Spirit Awards, Gold Medal - 2017 Melbourne International Wine Competition, Gold Medal - 2017 Royal Melbourne Wine Awards, class 46, Gold Medal - China Wine and Spirits Best Value Awards 2016
Deep purple-red. Primary aromas of cassis and cherry are highlighted with nuances of bay leaf and cocoa. The luscious blackcurrant, chocolate and Turkish delight flavours are defined and focused by the structural elements of grape tannins and oak, into the long finish.
* No animal products are used in the production of this wine.
- 2019 NZ International Wine Show, class 15a
- 2019 International Wine & Spirit Competition, UK
- 2019 Royal Adelaide Wine Show, class 24
- 2019 Royal Hobart Wine Show, class 19
- 2019 Royal Melbourne Wine Awards, class 38
- 2019 Halliday Cabernet Challenge
- 2019 National Wine Show of Australia, class 30
- 2020 International Wine Challenge, UK
|Variety||95% Cabernet Sauvignon, 5% Shiraz|
|Region||100% McLaren Vale|
|Titratable Acidity||6.9 g/L|